Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 20

M as in "money"
"If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy."
-Proverb
Last night when I was trying to think of "m" words for today's photo, I thought about doing a picture of me. Well, needless to say, that was not the best idea I've ever had. Perhaps I should have taken into consideration the facts that (a) I do NOT like any picture that has ever been taken of me and (b) I have absolutely NONE of the photogenic qualities that my siblings seemed to inherit. So, that left me with my "money" shot. Just another easy pic. I need to try and think outside the box I do believe!
But...in my attempt to try and take some pics of myself, I did get this one. It has been cropped but has no other types of image manipulation. Can you guess what it is? I must say that I really liked this even though there really isn't anything there.


Finally, this was my other option for today's photo. Not so good, but I do like how it turned out after using Poladroid. (well I like it except for the two white dots on my eyes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment