Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 73

“When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else. Most people in the city rush around so, they have no time to look at a flower. I want them to see it whether they want to or not.”
-Georgia O'Keeffe

I think this is a lilly. I think that the bright red color of it is just fabulous! I'm trying to improve my macro shots. ( I guess this is considered macro? Just like plant names, I'm not very well educated in the language of photography ) I think I took close to 20 pictures of this same flower trying to make the image better each time. Sad to say, this is as good as it got!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's a great macro shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good to me! I think you are right, I think it is a lily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, a wonderful macro shot. I love the bright red, and the perspective of the flower.

    ReplyDelete