Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 82

Matthew 6
19Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

This is our patio table that needs to be cleaned and repainted. Why Mike's mother thought it would look good to paint only the top of the table a mint green color but leave the rest black I can not seem to understand. Luckily it is starting to chip away and I see a project in my future!

2 comments:

  1. Neat picture and I like the verse you chose to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the angle of your photo, nice shot!

    I say paint the whole thing green, definitely. Check out my blog post last summer where my mom and I repainted a table that had been left here, along with two metal chairs...

    http://oz-girl.blogspot.com/2008/10/caribbean-in-kansas.html

    ReplyDelete