Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 99

Pink
"Actually, I wear the nail polish to hide how grubby my nails are." -Caroline Corr

I had this idea that it would be oh so cool to get a pic like this. Well, I wasn't about to waste my good nail polish, so I went to the dollar store and got this cheap one that's almost the same color. One thing I didn't think about was how fast the nail polish would come pouring out of a full bottle and the "puddle" is bigger than I wanted it to be. I was going to clean it all up and try again, but wound up dropping the bottle, splattering the stuff all over my bathroom floor, toilet, and rug. After getting it all cleaned up I decided that this would just have to do.

3 comments:

  1. It is "oh, so cool"! Sorry it turned into a mess, but the picture turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty!! I like it a lot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehw, that sounds like a not-so-fun mess to clean up. LOL. Great pic though. It turned out well. ;)

    ReplyDelete